Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like These....


There are days like today...sunny, breezy, fun, peaceful...creative days where your inspiration just flows.. The creative energy that pours from within you us such a match to your life dreams and intentions... and you can just feel it.  

I say YAY for days like these!

I remember as a kid laying smack dab in the middle of my yard -- at that time the slab of lawn that I laid on felt HUGE.  I'd just watch the clouds float by, and look for pictures in them. I could do this for hours...

 I would connect to who it is I was...(of course I wasn't even trying!)  I think that's what we are all trying to get back to. That perfect innocent child - the love that we are.

Law of Attraction is always at work....and when you are in this state of being, this kind of alignment, you are a match to your most divine desires.

So - today -- intend for creative flow. Intend for ideas, and opportunities, and synchronicity.  Look for the messages in the clouds, and know you can create days just like these.

Lori Hamann,
law of attraction coach - lorihamann.com

Posted by Picasa
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" the evolve your life blog on Facebook!